Peace

Peace

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring


Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again. Sarah Breathnach

I'm not going to say Winter was easy. I had two major set backs in my "career", the girls are turning into teens and are so independent. I was lonily with my Dog lily many winters nights. So now is the time to believe in me. Believe that all things are possible. A better work situation, developing more mature relationships with my girls, and believing I will find someone to love sometime. Time passes so very quickly. we have to look for what we want, do what we can to get it, and pray that God gives us what we need, evern if it is not what we think we want.
As I watch the trees bud, the flowers pop, the grass grow, I will remember I can do the same thing. I can stronger after the winter.

No comments: