Peace

Peace

Thursday, September 16, 2010

If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.-- Winnie the Pooh

Here I sit in another house all by myself. My husband has left me for another woman, another life, another dream I don't know. My life seems to be an uphill battle since he left our "Pooh Bear" house. My Pooh, Piglet, and Roo are no more. They teens spending the night with dad.
I am apart always from my ex husband and sometimes from kids. A part of me is always with all them. I love my girls so very much, I no longer miss their Dad, but I will always love him. He helped me make my children, he was a big part of our beautiful Pooh bear house. I'm glad the tree fell down, Pooh was right, that was ours, our place, our time to be young and simple

No comments: